Creech Funeral Home is proud to serve our nation’s heroes!
At Creech Funeral Home, we are passionately dedicated to helping veterans and their families, and are knowledgeable about veteran procedures and benefits. This allows us to help families throughout the entire funeral service process. We understand how difficult grieving is and handling veteran benefits on your own can be quite stressful and difficult to navigate. That’s why we’re committed to taking the burden off of your family and will assist with everything before the funeral even takes place.
To show our gratitude and respect for the service and sacrifice of our military members, Creech Funeral Home offers a 5% discount on all veteran’s preneed services.
We are honored to serve military members and therefore, we will assist our beloved veterans and their families with the following:
- Based on your preference, we can arrange for a Military Honor Guard, who has been trained in military drill ceremonies, to be present at the graveside service. This will also include a firing squad to honor your brave and courageous veteran. In addition, we’ll provide the folding and presenting of the flag to the next-of-kin, along with Taps played on a bugle.
- We can present a prominent burial flag, which can be draped on the casket, or folded in the standard military protocol triangular shape, and displayed proudly at the service.
- We are proud to use our first hand knowledge of military affairs, to assist in filing all of the necessary VA forms including the application for a headstone and burial benefits. At Creech Funeral Home, we understand how tedious this process can be and will gladly handle these tasks for our grieving families.
- In the case that you cannot locate your loved one’s military discharge papers, we will readily assist you in requesting these from military personnel records, at the state level, and the local level. Rest assured that we will go the extra mile to make sure that all of the necessary paper work is handled properly and promptly.
- Some veterans wish to be buried in a national cemetery. If this is true for your loved one, we will make all of the needed arrangements with the National Cemetery Administration. We will also handle the transportation needs and arrange for a Military Honor Guard at the national cemetery of your choice. In addition, if the spouse of the deceased veteran also chooses to be buried there, we will assist in securing his or her plot as well.
Contact Creech About Veterans Funeral Services Today
At Creech Funeral Home, we will always assist the Veteran’s family in securing all of the pertinent services that the veteran is rightfully entitled to. If you would like to learn more about our veteran’s discount packages or to speak with a caring and licensed funeral director about how we can help your family, please contact us by calling (606) 248- 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.